3rd prize in Elmira street painting festival

I participated in the first Emira downtown street festival which ran for 2 days and won third prize. Above is a picture washed out by the initial showers the 2nd day. It was my pastel painting in more than 20 years. It was fun. doing this art. I did an anamorphic art. The picture below is distorted but the actual reflection in the mirror reveals 3 veiled women. The first day was bright and sunny and it poured the next day. I wish I had taken a picture the first day :-(
when the colors were brighter.

Comments

  1. Congratulations!!

    I invite you to join the Street Painting Society. An online community where artists, festivals and street painting fans meet.

    Hope to see you there!


    Administrator Street Painting Society

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool, Vani! When is the festival? Do they have a website?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer check the elmira downtown website. They plan to do this every year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts